Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Exciting Week With Family

Emily arrived from New York to come & visit with her family. It was great for Maddie to get to spend some time with her "Aunt Beana". Maddie is extremely found of Emily & took right to her. They laughed & played like old pals.


On Saturday night everyone came to the house for a get together. The large crowd included: David & Charlotte, Tom & Diane, Ma, Emily & John, Aunt Brenda, & Suzie, Jared & Sam. We cooked out & had a great time. This is one of the first interactions between Maddie & Charlotte.





Tom decided that he wanted a picture of himself with his 2 granddaughters or shall I say 2 wiggleworms. After a couple of pictures...we gave up.


We tried to get some cute pics of Maddie & her cousin Sam. Maddie's new thing is that when the flash goes off, she closes her eyes. I have to take millions of pics until & get a great one with her smiling & her eyes open.

Here we added Charlotte to the picture. She did not want any part of these pictures. She screamed! I love Maddie's face as she wonders why Charlotte is crying.



Maddie said, "Ok now it's my turn to throw a fit!"


I know that this is a gross picture, but it is the highlight of our day. Everytime we turn around Maddie is spitting up. People make fun of me for my shopping addiction for Maddie. If I did not have so many clothes for her the child would have to go around naked because she ruins so many outfits daily & I can't do the laundry fast enough. Not only does she get herself....she also gets anyone else in her path. We do SO much laundry!


Grandpappa was holding Maddie in one arm & his beer bottle in the other. She went right for it. We all thought it was so funny. This has all come about because a couple of weeks ago I gave her some ice water out of my glass & she went nuts. She loved it. So now she grabs for whatever is close by.


Maddie got to spend some time with her Grammie when she came up for a couple of days before proceeding to TN. We had a great time. She loves her Grammie. She has Grammie wrapped around her little finger. She knows that if she cries in the middle of the night....Grammie after exhausting all methods, will finally give in and give her a bottle.

Maddie playing with her favorite ball.

Sweet baby girl!



No comments:

Madelyn Kenley Waters

Madelyn Kenley Waters
Two Days Old

Sweet baby girl

Sweet baby girl
Maddie looking at her daddy

Look at Me...I'm Free

Look at Me...I'm Free
I have legs

Pretty Smile

I Love My Daddy!!!

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007
I'm a lady bug

Trick or Treat

Baby Einstein

Baby Einstein
I love watching Baby Einstein

Smiling Baby

Smiling Baby
Maddie learning to smile

Smile for Daddy

My Bumbo Chair

My Bumbo Chair
Sitting in my new chair

I am so happy

Look at me!!!

Bath time

Bath time
Maddie in her "spa"