Sunday, March 30, 2008

March Madness

Maddie will be 8 months in a couple of days. Her personality is developing more & more each day. There are no teeth yet, but as you can see in the pictures, she sure is drooling. Kris & I joke that she looks like the dog from the movie Turner and Hooch. She is a drooling queen. Her face is wet along with her hands & her outfits. I lifted her up above my head the other day & drool went right in my eye. Maddie is learning to talk. Her first word was DA! At first she could only say DA (not DA DA). She would say it extremely loud. Now all she says is DA DA. It's pretty cute. A conversation between myself & Maddie is kind of like that Pampers commercial where the Dad is putting on his baby's diaper & the Dad is trying to get his baby to say Da Da. The baby just says Momma. I laugh everytime I see it on TV. I am constantly saying to Maddie, "say Momma." What comes out. You guessed it.....Da Da. So I say no "Momma". And again she says Da Da. Oh well.






My hands are ALWAYS in my mouth!



I went today to get Maddie up from her nap & she just looked so cute I had to capture the moment!


Peek-a-boo Momma


Maddie's nose has turned orange. We think it is from all the carrotts, squash, & peaches that she eats. I am not sure the medical reason behind this, but she sure does look funny.






Maddie has grown extra attached to Kris. At night when she cranky, he's the one that stops her crying. She loves her Daddy & wants to be held by him.




Happy Easter. Kris & I gave Maddie a yellow chick for her first Easter. She really liked it. She spent the day with Daddy, Grammie, & Grandpie until I got home from work around 7 pm. We then had a great Easter dinner. Maddie even had some mashed potatoes.






Maddie loves swimming with Momma in the big tub. We both get in there together at night & play with her toys. She loves swimming around in the big tub. I tell her to kick & she'll kick the water & splash all around. We can't wait til this summer when we can go to the pool!





Maddie wearing her strawberry hat.



Grandpie laughing at Maddie in her hat



Let's see how it looks on Grandpie

Looks pretty silly!


Maddie playing with her singing stage. American Idol look out!




Maddie got a walker for Easter from her Grammie & Grandpie. At first she did not really get it. But now she is starting to walk around the kitchen & living room. Go go speed racer!




Nanny & Poppy dropped by & brought Maddie a giant bunny for Easter.

No comments:

Madelyn Kenley Waters

Madelyn Kenley Waters
Two Days Old

Sweet baby girl

Sweet baby girl
Maddie looking at her daddy

Look at Me...I'm Free

Look at Me...I'm Free
I have legs

Pretty Smile

I Love My Daddy!!!

Halloween 2007

Halloween 2007
I'm a lady bug

Trick or Treat

Baby Einstein

Baby Einstein
I love watching Baby Einstein

Smiling Baby

Smiling Baby
Maddie learning to smile

Smile for Daddy

My Bumbo Chair

My Bumbo Chair
Sitting in my new chair

I am so happy

Look at me!!!

Bath time

Bath time
Maddie in her "spa"